Breakfast Times for 2019-2020
Algonquin Elementary - Served in Cafe from 8:45 - 9:00
Millside Elementary - Breakfast in the Classroom - 8:45 - 9:00
Algonac Jr/Sr High School - Served in the HS Cafe from 6:45 - 7:30
Top Ten reasons to Eat Breakfast at School:
1. Start off right-reduce stress level before it gets started with breakfast's energizing qualities.
2. Avoid the urge to snack on sugary.
3. Improve test scores and classroom performance.
4. Show up more often and on time.
5. Change your attitude! Energy released from regular meals helps maintain a calm, even disposition.
6. Be able to pay attention all day.
7. Fight off illnesses-breakfast eaters get more vitamins, minerals and nutrients to battle infections and stay healthy
8. Maintain healthy weight-breakfast eaters control weight more easily.
9. Enjoy yourself!!! With your "new and improved" school breakfast program you'll find old favorites and adventurous new healthy tastes.
10. Have more energy for the whole day.
Upcoming Events: MARCH
NATIONAL BREAKFAST WEEK - MARCH 2 - 6
MARCH 6 HALF DAY - BREAKFAST SERVED
Mood Boost LUCKY TRAY - MARCH 26
Dr. sEUSS bIRTHDAY DRAWING - MARCH 2
BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION ELEMENTARY- MARCH 12
ST. PATRICK'S DAY LUCKY TRAY ELEMENTARY - MARCH 17
aLGONAC JR/SR HIGH SCHOOL
GRILLED REUBEN SANDWICHES
bIG cITY BBQ WILL BE SERVED EVERY THURSDAY THROUGHOUT MARCH
MEATLESS FRIDAY'S FRIDAY'S STARTING FEBRUARY 28 - MARCH 27